Non-Mechy Fun :)

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Yeah, and how bout them cowboys!?
(O-State)
I guess we showed y'all what we knew all along. That National champions thing last year was just a fluke. lOUsers!

Go Pokes!
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Yeah, and how bout them cowboys!?
(O-State)
I guess we showed y'all what we knew all along. That National champions thing last year was just a fluke. lOUsers!

Go Pokes!
Falker

Post by Falker »

Yeah I wanted to see the Pittsburgh game but it wasn't televised here in California. Stewart looks hot this year.. About time he
finally got his game on :smile: I've been waiting and waiting for the Steelers to make a come back. Pittsburgh is 11-2 if they
keep this up they'll be playing the Rams in the Super Bowl for sure.

<S> Falker
We're in the pipe , five by five.
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Okay, you asked for it!!!!! :smile:
My team, Celtic, have had an amazing past 18 months, stepping from the shadows of city rivals Rang... , ughhh sorry just cant bring myself to mention them hehe.
Anyway, after the Huns winning 12 of the last 13 titles going, Celtic won the treble (League and Cup double) last year and well ahead in the race for an historic back to back treble success, something which has never been done before.
Just one final point.....today World Soccer magazine announced in their annual awards that the Celtic manager is 6th best in the world, main player Henrik Larsson (you may remember him from USA '94, playing for Sweden, whitish guy with dreadlocks) was 9th best in the world and Celtic were listed as 9th best team in the world!!! Not too bad for a team that was humped at home from a lower division team all of 18 months ago.
So there ya go, thats what my ELH name means to me :grin:
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Well there you have it.
One man's football, is another man's, uh...
football.
Hehe, even I remember the guy with the dreads, and I'm not even remotely a soccer buff. Yup, quite the team.
Lieutenant Colonel Featherhorse Ravenwater
21st Regiment Eridani Light Horse (Ret.)*

*[size=59]Retired or Retarded, pick one. [/size]
:drink_bud
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Don't talk to me about Celtic....they stole Martin O'Neill from Leicester City (for those of u not from GB, Martin O'Neill is possibly the best manager in GB atm). He was the best thing to happen to LC for a long time, and the second the Celts steal him away, the whole team goes to pot.....damn u Celtic! DAMN UUUU!!!!!!
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
Falker

Post by Falker »

Well put Fether :smile:

One mans football is another mans ....Uh

nicely done :smile:
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Sorry Moose, but even the man himself said it.....his heart is in Paradise and he is now where he always belonged, with the club he followed as a boy :smile:
BTW, i think Celts taking Robbo and Steve Walford was probs a bigger blow to you than Martin O'Neill leaving, Walford is by far the best coach in the UK and Robbo's enthusiasm has rubbed off on everyone inside Paradise. Anyway, cheers mate, Leicester's loss was most definitely our gain :grin:
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Mav you on dead rats now? Boy you poor starving students have it rough :smile: Send me your snail mail addy and the 151 will rustle up a food parcel for you :smile:
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]