Merry X-mas

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

I would like to wish all of you a very merry X-mas and a joyious new year. enjoy the time with your family I know I will....as always thank you all for letting me be apart of ELH.

Slamdaddy
Firemane

Post by Firemane »

Thank you, Slam and the same for you & your family.

I want to thank the entire unit for letting me join up & making me feel so welcome. A big thanks goes to Killerhorse- she's set me up with all the software I've needed, helped me get used to it, and answered a pot load of questions.

I'm away at my in-laws right now, and I hope you all will have a chance to enjoy the holidays with your families. When I get back, I look forward to practicing with you guys and maybe making my self worth the space on the web page! I hope we can get some more of those CTFs going again soon, too!

Take care everyone!

-Firemane
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

marry christmas to all and a great new year!!!

i played a mw4 game last night WITHOUT CRASHING!!!! (swoons with light headedness) still got some performance issues to work threw but hope to be there soon :smile:

thanks for being a great bunch of ppl to be with. i learn alot from all of you and hope to learn more.

a big thanks goes out to the ELH den mother Killerhorse! thanks for keeping us in line!
you get all our love and effection!

happy holidays
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

I really Love you guys! <Sob>

No, BH! You cannot have my Bud Light!

Joyeaux Noel, Y'all
or somethin like that.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Bud Light??? I know you guys really do NOT drink that swill.... Guiness rulz!

Killer - I think my place is more in your big toe (like a ingrown toenail or something) rather than in your heart! :grin: A BIG thanks to Killerhorse for eveything she does for the Eridani Light Horse!

Merry Christmas ELH! Thank you for allowing me to participate!
Helmut
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Nope, but I work in a building owned by an advertising agency. I try to give credit where the add dollars go, lest they hunt me down and telemarket my butt to death. Drinkin Grolsch Amber Ale this week. Yummy!
Lieutenant Colonel Featherhorse Ravenwater
21st Regiment Eridani Light Horse (Ret.)*

*[size=59]Retired or Retarded, pick one. [/size]
:drink_bud
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

why feather, amber ale?????? hmmmm......

::::stairs at feather's ale bottles...::::::