A Big thanks

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Mincemeat

Post by Mincemeat »

I think we should all take some time and thank the people behind the scenes at ELH command. The site looks great, the drops are finally coming together and it doesn't seem so PAINFUL. We need to also give a special thanks to probably the most under rated weapon in our arsenal....Killerhorse. Even though she doesn't "drop" in a match, she has dedicated hundreds of hours managing and keeping us "pilots" in order. Next time you drop look and see who's there, I'll bet you'll see Killer trying to keep us guys in line. Anyway, I said my peace and I think she deserves a big pat on the back.

Thanks Killer

Mince
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

I'll second everything you said there Mince. Lancer, thanks for giving us a website to be proud of, Mav and Steel thanks for the leagues, Killer thanks for, well, EVERYTHING!!!
Oh and everyone else, thanks for being here and making my time online all the more enjoyable.

Glas
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Well you know guys - I and Killer and all the rest appreciate the thanks - but there would be no ELH without all of you - period! Some of us seem to put that extra effort into it - but it is becasue we enjoy doing it and having the rest of you around. Thx. for allowing me to participate ELH!
Helmut