I am Back

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

I am back.....great job to all....Lance the New site looks great and JB great job....Steel as always above par....I am back...but I might not be able to drop untill I do a little catch up. Welcome to any new troops out there...<S>
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Welcome back WOO HOO the boss is in the house!Oh Yeah about the beer tab you can take it out of Lancer's pay.hehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crickett on 2002-01-20 10:58 ]</font>
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Greetings boss..we've kept ur golf course in one piece...got time for a few rounds?
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

welcome back slamdaddy :smile:

please excuse the pink trim and the pink afgan throw blanket in your office and on your chair. killer has done a great job keeping us in line and on task while you were away. you get recouped and try out that afgan blanky and take a nap or two, get back to us when your ready. till then <S>!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlackHawk*K on 2002-01-20 14:12 ]</font>
Biobod

Post by Biobod »

Hey,hey Slam!!
Good to have you back bro, hope to see you a soon, take care.
<S>
Biobod
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as
night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

<S> Welcome home sir
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

WB Sir, good to see you around again....Killer, thanks for putting up with us all in the meantime, I think you deserve some R & R now :smile:
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience