MS Does something...which could prove to be good =)

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Please vote for the Marauder in the write-in and make an old mech jock very happy.

The worrying thing is, like Ob, I also voted for the Zeus. Does this mean I'll start looking at an Awesome and thinking "mmm nice mech"? Anyone know a good therapist? :smile:
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Hey bro! I am in for Marauder!!!

I am with him on the Awesome though... :smile: Give one a drive...
Helmut
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Sorry boss, but i had to go for the Highlander :razz:
Something about the name kinda appeals to me
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Biobod

Post by Biobod »

I voted for the Highlander to...ive benn wanting to pilot that mechy for a long time....i know is a 90 tonner but it looks so cool...my secong choice would be the Templar, folled by the Zeus(i finished MW2 Mercenaries with one...great mechy!!)...wish they had the Penetrator as a choice..oh well.

night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2002-01-24 14:23 ]</font>
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

That's okay mate, i will just put that Celts skin BH done for me on it, THEN we will see who it supports!!! :razz:

Glas
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

It is in the Intranet DH, under 'Glas's skin'....its a Celtic strip (or a good attempt at one on a mech anyway :smile: )

Glas
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

I must apologise on behalf of the 151st. We had Master Sergeant CAM under heavy sedation in the isolation ward but using a stolen name badge he picked the restraints and escaped. We have search units out looking for him. Please do not approach him but just give him some nuts and bolts to play with until the MP's arrive.

Good to see you on here again CAMski :smile: Your old Argus is still in the hangar.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Hails Cam,
nice to hear form you. i was unable to find all the equipment you wished, but was able to scrape up a few things for your argus. please check out the scamatics on our intranet under general album page 2. hope you like :razz:

<S>
Firemane

Post by Firemane »

Ob,

Thnaks for posting that one. I voted for the Highlander, but wrote in the Marauder. However, I wish I would have written in the Thunderbolt but I didn't think about it at the time. Oh well. New Mechs are always good.