Kasumi

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

<S> and welcome to ELH Kasumi :smile:
Beo you better stitch another set of pink curtains, i know how you like your embroidery :razz:
<ducks from the hail of Beos lrms>.....missed me!!!!! :eek:
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome Kasumi....i should warn u to stay well clear of glas and Beo...they're in the 151st, and hence a bit weird..but don't worry too much...the rest of us are pretty normal....<descends into maniacal mutterings>...ahem, where was i...oh yeah, i was gonna say something suitably witty and amusing to add to glas and beo's little banter...but i won't, because i might embaress them with my verbal skill and dexterity....so instead...<looses a volly of cuac 20 and clbx20 fire at the pair of them>....MWUAHAAHAH!!! None cna stand before my thor (and or loki)and survive!!
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Sorry Beo that was my BMW convertible you seen, i left the roof down to get rid of the smell.......last time i loan it to you :razz:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GlasgowCelts on 2002-01-29 17:20 ]</font>
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Oh btw Moose your Thor.........Killer's doing a bit of interior designing to you Thor while you are away....hope you like :razz:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GlasgowCelts on 2002-01-29 17:27 ]</font>
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Kasumi - welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

Are you ready to drop!?! Our goal is comraderie and to have fun - then we worry about the other stuff...
Helmut
CougarMech

Post by CougarMech »

Welcome Nanako=P

Glad ta have you in the ELH and jeez...if any of you ever played with this one...she is very mean in a mechy, even though she says she sucks lol, thats far from the truth.

Anyhow look forward to blowing up your mechy again >.> <.< ^_^

CougarMech
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

I'm telling u ppl..if my thor is pink and frilly when i get back to it, i'm gonna go spare...now lime green, there's a respectable and sensible colour for a mech to b...:smile:
brutius llyod

Post by brutius llyod »

Welcome Kasumi from another newbe to ELH
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Hey Brutius...u found out how weird it is here yet? :smile:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Hmmm....green limes i've tasted but how do mottled seals taste???

And no, I am easily the worst pilot in ELH. I totally suck!
Helmut
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Kouguu Kasumi
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
Nanako

Post by Nanako »

Thanks!

Im sorry I register with wrong name. When I registered on this place, I didnt think of a name yet. Ah well.

We have a drop on Sunday right? Its at 5pm Pacific. What league is it for?

I have to go.
Bye bye
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Ok you animals, spread out or I will unlease the power of Killer on you....I would like to welcome Nanako and Brutius LLyod to our little family here. here aresome do's and dont's I would like both you to follow.

1.Wear body armor when killer is in one of her moods.
2. Don't Feed Moose he seems to think he can graze any where he wants.
3. Don't Look at BH funny he is a bit sensitive about his tut tut cooling vest.
4. if you hear farm animals in the barrecks enore it...
5. If Cam talks to you smile and node your head in aggrement at what ever he babbles at you.
6.Do the same to Glas but for a different reason...refere to a celtic to english dictnary.
7.Stay out of the 151st Barrecks after 10 pm...if you ventere there you do so at you own risk.
8.Don't let Tinker loan you money
9. Remind Mincemeat and Feathrhorse that living in Olkahoma does not make you a hillbilly.
10.Slamhammer is in Charge..........( only when Killer lets me)
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Welcome to the ELH fun(MADD)house now that you have the rundown on us an animals just look out for your back and look out for ours.Were the best bunch of nuts around,hope you like nuts. Crickett
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Oh Brutius that goes for you too.Welcome
brutius llyod

Post by brutius llyod »

Thanks for the rundown Slamhammer! See you on the battlefield and in the forum.
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

What do u mean THINKS he can graze anywhere??!! With the power of my thor and loki, i can graze wherever i want!! Have u chekced the 18th hole of ur golf course yet Slam?? THe grass is a fair bit shorter than it should b...:smile::)
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

As long as you dont make any dents in the 19th hole mate, chew away as far as i am concerned!!! :razz:

Glas
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Errmm....ok then, not a problem.....<runs off to tread the divets back into the 19th green>
brutius llyod

Post by brutius llyod »

Kasumi, congratulation on your promotion to trooper and attachment to the 5th striker battalion.