Its me BH.

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

Its me BH.

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Hails all,

sorry about the disaperiance act. generaly in the past when they shut down my internet access i got some sort of warning. however this time i didnt. one night i had access the next morning i had nada. the last few months have been slow on work and i had to let a few bills slide. rather then the usual bills i got this responsible bug ( uhhg) and decided to let the net go. i was hopeing to get things up till i got it back on but was unable and i am very sorry for that. i am starting to work more constant now but i get paid monthly so it takes me a longer amount of time to get ontop of things. i will get back hopefully around the 15th of this month. i wont be able to respond to this post being that i am at someone elses house that i beged to use the net to leave a message lol. sorry about the silence. i will be back once i get on top of other bills.

<S> all and good huntings.

PS. 19th cav folk. if you wish, you guys may elect to have another leader for awhile. and continue on. i will try to get back online as soon as i can. on a good note though, i got about 6 projects done i have put off for around 2 years lol. and my plexi glass pc case is done lol.

hope to see you guys soon. before i got nuts.
<S>
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

You got the responsibilty bug?
:o

Good for you Boss!

Near as I can tell, the 19th would still follow you through the gates of hell.
We accept no substitutes.
You are stuck with it, deal with it.

<S>
Fethr

I'm back too by the way.
Mincemeat

Post by Mincemeat »

We will wait patiently for your return. Besides Feather and I have been stuck at work actually WORKING anyway.

<S> Mince
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Working?
Speak for yourself man!
I'm back here in the corner playing Wally-World Conquest, and trying to beat my own record at Solitaire.

:help

Fethr
Falker

Post by Falker »

well there's football ,.. and uh,... yeah

K.I.T. ...... BH ...... : )

I Consider you and Fethr to be my command structure. It will always be that way. I’ll be waiting here for you when you need me. When you come back is perfectly fine with me . Until then…. Be In good health and live life .

Falker
We're in the pipe , five by five.