151st Recon site

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

ELH~Lancer

151st Recon site

Post by ELH~Lancer »

The 151st now has its own website. The addy is www.151recon.org

Beware of large d/l's for those on dial up.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Very nice Lancer I especially liked the Jaffa cake section :P site looks great!

:salut:
Lt.Col.Crickett,acting CO.
71st. Light Horse
The White Horse Reg.

On any planet on any terrain in any climate,ELH will meet and defeat any enemy!!!
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Sir, Jaffa's are not a thing to be taken lightly 8)

Harooba! :rockin:
Falker

Post by Falker »

Looks Really Trick Lancer. Very Nice : ) It took me awhile to learn how to use Un-Lead Java Scripts and menu Bars. You appear to be a real ace at it now. You know some fortunate people over here can make up to $30.000 or more $US for making half way decent web pages for the companies or corporations willing to pay it.

My Sister-in-law was in high management , who worked for a company importing flowers from Hawaii. She showed me their web site and clamed that the owner paid up to almost $30.000 $US for it. I laughed after viewing it. ( Thinking , I could have done better for less )

If you lack certain certifications for this field , there are some companies here that have a trial bases to see what you can do for them. I’ll bet you’d do very well if you put your mind to it. Well thanks for the link mate. On the flip side -- I finally finished Ghost Recon , and it wasn’t so bad this time. I’ve gotten good at being patient with it this time around heh. Maybe you can start a Platoon for your group over here some day. See Yas : )

Falker
We're in the pipe , five by five.
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

The menu was done in Flash on the 151 site because of the flak I took over the Java one on the ELH site. :o
Falker

Post by Falker »

I Like the Famous Quotes. Everyone Fights ,.. No One Quits. I like Star Ship Troopers too : ) Having a hard time seeing ware to sign up for the unit tho. I could dedicate my time on Sunday mornings if you guys might need an extra hand. I’ve KIA’ed more than a couple few in the single player , and am waiting for some real time action. Any hope for us Yankees to join in ?

Falker
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Track down Cricket or Stache. They know the who's, when's and the where's of the yankee ELH Recon nuts :)

The 151 went independent because of the TZ problems. We have no recruiting page, you get invited to join, just like Delta :wink:

Harooba! :rockin:
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Falker I don't have your e-mail addy is the one here curent ? :roll:
E-mail me & I will get you hooked up so we can :shoot

:salut:
Lt.Col.Crickett,acting CO.
71st. Light Horse
The White Horse Reg.

On any planet on any terrain in any climate,ELH will meet and defeat any enemy!!!
Falker

Post by Falker »

I just DL’ed SOF II , It looks lame. Much of the targets I’m shooting at are invincible to my weapons. I need to run up on them to get a quick kill ( up close and personal ) It’s not as realistic as Ghost Recon. In Ghost Recon you have several more options to choose from , “ and “ your shots count ! I like that game and was thinking of starting it over sometime. Maybe if we get a platoon of our own over here in the US to back up them Brits , we could keep this tight group together till MW5 comes along. I’m all for Special Ops. Image In fact ! I was in the military in my previous life.. Bet ya didn’t know that.

Email

Mech_man@softhome.net

Im_falker@softhome.net

Or

Im_falker@adelphia.net

Remember to add the _ between Mech or im , and you’ll be okay.