Hello all

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Hello all

Post by Slamhammer »

Greets to all, well I will be home in 27 days. That is the good news....the bad news is I will have only 90 days untill I and put back on a list to deploy...O well. I look forward to talking to all of you I hope all has been well...well folks got to go take care...
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

Slammy! Sorry I missed you a week or so ago...I called but your wife said you had already gone back to base. Been a rough couple of weeks here for the Buffalo, but it's good to see your "voice" on the boards again!

Talk to ya when yo get home bud
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Slammy :D Great to see you again :o I tried to reply to your e-mail but it bounced back to me saying something about you are in a loop :cry: So when you get back jump on comms & I'll be there 8) Till then take care!!!

:salut:
Lt.Col.Crickett,acting CO.
71st. Light Horse
The White Horse Reg.

On any planet on any terrain in any climate,ELH will meet and defeat any enemy!!!
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Slamster!
good to hear from ya man. been thinking about you and wishing you well and safe where ever you go. post a message sometime when you think you may be on coms and will make sure i stop by then and blabber the usual non coherent BHanese at ya....

till then <S> and be safe.
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Glad to hear you'll be closer than just my prayers soon!

Fethr
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Heya Slammy!

:salut:

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Firemane

Post by Firemane »

Damn glad to hear from you, Sir. Glad to hear you are doing well and that we might get to really hear you on comms again, even if only for a short time.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

woo hoo we got to have slam back for 3 months
its not much so lets make sure we kill enough mechs to make up for it :salut:
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

one of you fine gentalmen want to give me the com's info....I should be back by the 27th of apirl...till then...be well
Falker

Post by Falker »

La do de hmm hmm .............Image............ Ring ! Ring !........ Image ..... Slammy’s Pizza !

Uh ,.. Yeah ! , This is Lt. Falker over here at the Mess Hall , .. I would like to order up FIVE King Size Pizzas With Every Thing On them for April 27th .

Image No Problem Sir ! ... We'll get them over there piping hot in time for the Generals appearanceImage

Thanks ,Image

And be sure to put that on Colonel Black Hawks Tab will ya

Image Again ! .... Sheesh , Tell the Colonel this is it tho.
We're in the pipe , five by five.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

wait a minute... i got a TAB!?!

i been cashing in empty eridani ale bottles all this time.. ( get alot of cash with all you louts around drinking my ale! )
Mincemeat

Post by Mincemeat »

Slammy, I'm glad to hear that you will be on native soil for a bit. Welcome home.

Mince