WHAT'S UP you Scallywags!!!

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Punch

WHAT'S UP you Scallywags!!!

Post by Punch »

Hey you crazy so n so's.
How is everyone?
Everyone is alive and well?
What games are you playing now?

What is your teamspeak info, i tried what i had but it is a no go?
Drop me a line here and let me know what the ts info is so i can chat with yas.
See ya hoes. :lol:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

can you guys believe it!? i actually got to TALK to Punch last night!!! good to see you again bro!
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Not sure . . .is that necessarily a GOOD thing? :lol: :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

oh, i forgot Punch... TS is pretty much dead, some folks may know of a TS server and use it but most if not all use Ventrilo. easier to use and very clear...
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hey puncho, what you been up to man?

quite playing planetside awhile ago, now stuck in that damn guild wars game.. geez. least this one is free to play :)

good to hear from you man!
Falker

Post by Falker »

Hey Punch O_o

You ever get laid yet ,
or are you and Rosy still going out.

Tell your bitch 976’er to report in once in awhile will ya :P
That goes for Penny and Ab too :)

Fethr quit. If I can’t talk to him than I can’t talk him into coming back in here to post up once in awhile. Like Yourself :P I’ll probably try his server but it’ll probably be a lil to late when that ever happens.

As for now me , Steel , BH , TD , and a few other’s that are warming up to me are here for now. I see Mince pop up sporadically from time to time , But it’s not like I could have a conversation with him because he jump from one place to another without talking. O_o

I think I do that too sometimes.

I saw the two Generals pop in within a weeks time about a month ago. ( Slam /Brons ) That was cool.

I’m still checking out some of the guys from the other adjoined forum. Kodi and PanzerMeyer are some of the coolest. All of them seem composed and mellowed out. I don’t here any bitch scraping yet . From what I can tell they are a lil younger and more professionally distinguished. Maybe they’ll keep us old folk on our toes. :wink:

Me and PanzerMeyer like talking about movies. That’s cool. This guys sharp. If you have a movie in mind , he knows all about it.

Were just hanging out here like old times with nothing better to do man. I’m more into Sci-Fi and Military games. Cuz If it’s not Sci-Fi or Military ! .. I’m not gonna pay $50 bucks for it :P

Falk
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Falker

Post by Falker »

Well , In real life I turned into a Maintenance Man. I have been doing allot of contactor painting , facility maintenance and a little mowing and yard clean up. It pays real well if your the contractor. My Sister-in-law is the branch manager of a property Management company who has lots of houses that need taking care of. Of course she wants her kick back for providing us the work. My Brother and I are racking up all the good jobs and making top dollar.

I moved up to Washington for about 6 months and then moved back down in the last month. I guess lots of people move back and forth from there. I had a good Automotive job up there , but , I was living all by myself in a red neck area. Don’t get me wrong , those guys up there are real cool , but they sure do whine allot. It was mostly about not getting enough respect. They put allot of time and thought into something and no one cared enough or gave them a friendly slap on the back for a job well done. Wah ! I guess the times are catching up with them up there. Nowadays , living up there reminds me of living back here in So. Cal about 20 years ago before so so many people moved in this area that started gang wars and killings and bad attitudes . But they just got Jack FM radio here tho. I’ll bet BH knows about that.

I had an Asian girl who wanted to go out with me there but she just turned 24. That’s about 14 years younger than I and I kind of skipped out on the offer. It might have been fun for a couple years :P I’m trying to live in the moment. Sometimes I do.

I was just joking about my previous post. I miss you old guys coming in here every now and then to cheer us up. Let me know what you have been up to too as well. Or Not

Your Friend Faker
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Punch

Post by Punch »

Hey Fellas
Sorry i posted and then got real busy lol.
I will hook up on TS/vent with you guys.

I haven't seen Pain, penny or AB in ages.
I miss those kooky shits.
Punch

Post by Punch »

Falk,
You saying you moved to the DC area or washington state?
You moved back to where, where ya living at now?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falkerrrr wrote:
This guys sharp. If you have a movie in mind , he knows all about it.

Falk
LOL! Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I have to admit that I've been a big film buff for a long time. I like all movie genres but my favorites are foreign films (Kurosawa & Eisenstein) and science fiction and also war/historical dramas like Master & Commander, Braveheart, Last of the Mohicans and Patton.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen