Rev...

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Rev...

Post by Hammer »

noticed how TangoShadow has suddenly become silent on SimHQ? he did the same thing last time... some folks just think they know too much.
Helmut
RevRaz

Post by RevRaz »

Ya, was funny how he kept replying with that stuff.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, this must be worth a laugh! Show me a link Mr Steel please . . . . . .
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Tach Deneva

Re: Rev...

Post by Tach Deneva »

Steel wrote:SimHQ
I *knew* you guys played the Sims Online!

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

go to simhq and browse the two most recent threads about falcon mp issues/routers...

or just look for TangoShadows most recent posts. nothing really to see, he just went away once someone that knew what they were talking about showed up to help the folks asking for help...in this case both Rev and myself. he did the same thing last time. seems to be a self-proclaimed expert.

EDIT: TD, you are being soundly ignored! :twisted:
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Shame that, was hoping it might be something exciting, but I'll go take a peek anyway. :lol:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05