My continued absence

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer_other

My continued absence

Post by Hammer_other »

First off guys, my sincere apologies for remaining absent from these boards for so long. The situation is that I'm still not back on broadband, and won't be till the extension is finished. That's probably a couple of months away. I can assure you, I'm still up for a good hard flight, I'm just not able to. I WILL be back though!
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Nice one! People have asked about you on occasion, conspicious by your absence, as they say! :lol: Anyway, hello back to you.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hey Hammer! It's good to see you again. By the way, which pc games do you have currently installed? I know we played IL-2 one night a LONG time ago so I know you at least have that game. :wink:
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

It's been months since I last checked what we were playing, so this list is based on what I think people are playing:

IL2FB: AEP (not currently installed, but can be)
FF3 w/ Cobra 1
RvS 1.6
GR 1.4 w/DS+IT (if anyone fancies older stuff)

If there's an official list somewhere, I'll visit it.
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

iL-2FB, AEP, PF (Pacific Fighters) v4.02M
Falcon4: Allied Force (Get it in the shops now @ GAME)
BF2 (Same with this, £20) (and a new mod also in the shops but we don't play it)
OFP (with another new mod soon)
LOMAC:Flaming Cliffs

There is more, but I can't rem off the top of my head. Oh, a few of us are looking at SFP1 with a few mods added, mainly for some gunzo d/f'ing, but with the missiles being so unreliable in the Vietnam era it's mostly d/f'ing anyway. take a look in the Misc Air Combat forum. You should still have that old 'version' I passed your way? It may come in handy - 'nuf said there. :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05