W00T!!! :D :D :D

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer_other

W00T!!! :D :D :D

Post by Hammer_other »

TISCALI 1MB BROADBAND CONNECTION COMING TO MY HOUSEHOLD IN ONE WEEK'S TIME!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

great news Hammer. I just recently upgraded my cable service. I now have an 8mb download and a 768k upload. :D

Will you be joining us for IL-2 after your broadband service is online?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

You surely can't help yourself now?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

Panz, not just IL-2 mate, but every game that you all play that I play as well! I've got 1.25 year's worth of virtual flying to catch up on!
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Make sure to check up on whatversion we're all flying too now, and any patches. There will also be ample opportunityto fly at 'normal' times whilst not flying alone.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05