you thing 3.23.1 is impressive? you havnt seen anything yet.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

you thing 3.23.1 is impressive? you havnt seen anything yet.

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hey guys. i used to be Evocati in star citizen back in the day. even though i lost that because i lost my internet because i got injured. dosnt mean, i lost my contacts. im not sure when, but soon we will have a 2 system game world. stanton, and pyro ( the lawless region. ) there at a lot of systems they are working on to be online. you can find most of whats going on looking at youtube vids. some i dont feel comfortable betraying confidence of a friend who got a job at CIG, but what i can say is, IF they can nail this down. the future is looking great :D. i cant go too far in explaining things. but its looking promising. hit me up in game if you have it guys, BlackHawkK. sent me a message on spectrum if you have to on the website. cant wait to play with some old friends :)
daofcmacg

Re: you thing 3.23.1 is impressive? you havnt seen anything yet.

Post by daofcmacg »

Blackhawk I am heavy into SC myself. I have been trying to get these guys into SC for a months. I will definately fly the not so friendly stars with you.

I cannot wait for 3.24 and 4.0. Plus when they finally add the Polaris during CitCon. She has been sitting in my hangar itching to get out!

Here is the link to my discord server: https://discord.gg/ADEJRuCsMy
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

yea that would be great! PDT_Armataz_01_34 i think the Polaris and the zeus should be coming out close to the same time. i got a Zeus mk II ES in the hanger waiting to get out as well PDT_Armataz_01_29 cant wait till they get some exploration game play in there.. what i joined up for in the first place. i was away from the game for about 3 years, when i got back into it. its a LOT different. once server meshing gets ironed out it should be a lot better playing it. although its not bad right now for me.
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Yes if you've been away for 2 years then you missed the evolution of SC for real. It is night and day from 3.09 to now.
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU