daofcmacg

DOCKING IS HERE!

Post by daofcmacg »

Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Grifter

Re: DOCKING IS HERE!

Post by Grifter »

Interesting. The airlock system seemed a bit finicky. Is SC a functional game yet or is it still too early to really sink time into it? I imagine it must be somewhat functional as a game if you're playing it.
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

It still has it's bugs (but it's alpha still). It has come a long way! Plus the Herc C2/M2 will be in 3.13.1 patch coming out by this weekend along with the Nova Tank (Tonk). In addition Crusader will be completed by 3.14 or .15 and hopefully Pyro will be in game along with refueling ship to ship. Also 3.13.1 introduces ship to station docking right now with the Hammer Head and the 890Jump. The A2 and the Ares fighters (with the big size 7 cannons) will be in game by next patch.
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Thanks DA. I guess I’m going to wait a bit longer since it’s still alpha. Only have so much hard drive space and time. But let us know whenever it gets to Beta. I would be interesting in trying it. It look like it has enormous potential. I still might try Elite Dangerous someday too.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

In the time SC has been "still in alpha" other AAA games with a fraction of the budget have released 3 titles and moved on.

They should have named it Feature Creep: Space Stuff instead.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Has Star Citizen beaten Duke Nukem's Forever's record for game with the longest development time?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen