Test: TTI Syria Round 1

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Test: TTI Syria Round 1

Post by Bones »

v6,
boNes
Last edited by Bones on 23 Jun 2021, 20:55, edited 2 times in total.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: Test: TTI Syria Round 2

Post by Bones »

The best part is in 14:00. I locked the lead with his heat signature to free my radar up to lock his wingman. FIred the Sidewinder at the lead and ripple fired the Sparrow on the wingman.

The Sidewinder saw his wingman cross its path and killed him instead, leaving no target for the Sparrow.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: Test: TTI Syria Round 1

Post by Bones »

So I personally liked flying this area, it was a nice change of pace and I experienced no lag. The air to air was just right, especially since we can spawn them on demand. I enjoyed it.

I just need to work on my traps...after taking time off I lost my touch on the lineup, that is what was screwing me up so much. I gotta get that sight picture back in my head.

More FCLP for me!

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Re: Test: TTI Syria Round 1

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Great videos as always bones. I enjoy checking them out.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen