TTI Marianas Testing 102521

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

TTI Marianas Testing 102521

Post by Bones »

Further testing for Wed night's fight...

Mission worked out great. We changed the Russian carrier to the George Washington and moved it closer to the northern islands to make flight times shorter if missions spawn there. We also added aircraft at Rota to be closer, including some A-10s for Panzer since it's the slowest airplane.

Jester worked out well. At one point he had a vehicle targeted and then Trichome's Maverick killed it. Jester knew automatically to search for a new target, got one, and talked me onto it where I then killed it with a GBU.

The air to air was great. Twice I fired a Sparrow and that sucker turned HARD to track the target and kill it. It was amazing.

Have a look:
1st sortie (air to ground):

2nd sortie (air to ground with air to air):

3rd sortie (air to air):

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: TTI Marianas Testing 102521

Post by Bones »

Some fun shots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: TTI Marianas Testing 102521

Post by Bones »

One more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.