Easter Mission: The Return of Mason

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Easter Mission: The Return of Mason

Post by Bones »

Mason is back after about a month hiatus! And was still in good form as shown in this Snowfox hop we did today.

We had a particularly good mission. We formed up as a package and headed out to the target area. On out way there we detected a group of MiG-29s to our 11:00 and a group of Su-30s to our 1:00. We divvied them up and Mason took the MiG-29s and I took the Su-30s. I killed my SU-30s then turned to help Mason, who had killed his MiG-29s. When all was said and done, we were back in each other's vicinity with no bandits left! It was sweet.

I continued on to the target area and dropped my Rockeyes. I don't think they detonated--I don't' do many CBU drops in the Tomcat so I probably messed that up. I turned and ran for home with Mason covering. On the way back to the boat I ran into another MiG-29 which I couldn't positively ID as a bandit (looked like an F-15). But turned out that it was and my already loose Sparrow found him, giving me my third kill. From there I opted to land at Khasab to get gas and more weapons as did Mason. So we both made it back safely with 5 kills between us!

Noice!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Easter Mission: The Return of Mason

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Welcome back Mason! Hopefully you'll be coming this Wednesday?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen