Snowfox Reloaded 04.20.22

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Snowfox Reloaded 04.20.22

Post by Bones »

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: Snowfox Reloaded 04.20.22

Post by Bones »

Great work from Hammer, Xpen, and Panzer in protecting Trichome and I in the Apache on the ingress to the target and during the strike. They kept the bandits off of us as long as they could until they finally got overwhelmed by them. We were able to get a Hellfire off and hit the facility, but it didn't destroy it. At least we gave it some damage. As we dove into the valley to escape the incoming bandits, we walked right into several armed vehicles hiding out there. I opened fire on them with the 30 mm chain gun but they took out our engine. Trichome was able to crash land us and we survived.

I came back with the Tomcat to bomb the facility but realized too late that Jester doesn't know how to target building per se. So I had to do the drops but the bandits were swarming me, spoiling the attack runs. I was able to shoot at least 3 down, one with the gun. I turned to run but with only a few rounds left and being too far away from the CCZ, I decided I should just go down fighting. So I turned to face the bandit chasing me down, but it was too late and I had to eject.

Ah well.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Awesome videos bones!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Thanks!

v6,
boNes
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Good stuff! Here's the mission from Xpendable / Nightmare 1-1's point of view...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1462279272

Unfortunately, looks like I was having audio issues that I was not aware of at the time. You can hear me but nothing else.