MP Monday Snowfox CAP

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

MP Monday Snowfox CAP

Post by Bones »

Creeper and I on 4th of July NightCAP:

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Re: MP Monday Snowfox CAP

Post by Cr33p3r »

I could not find the carrier so I bailed and jumped in the LSO station to watch the black night and Bone's lights. Here is is landing which was a lot closer to me on the deck than I anticipated.

I did manage to get an F5 with a heater and lived long enough to return to the boat.

Bones

Post by Bones »

Cr33p3r wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 08:00
I could not find the carrier so I bailed and jumped in the LSO station to watch the black night and Bone's lights. Here is is landing which was a lot closer to me on the deck than I anticipated.

I did manage to get an F5 with a heater and lived long enough to return to the boat.

This is so real life! Pitchblack night and all you see are the anti-collision/formation lights and here the whine of the F110 engines then out of the shadows, the Tomcat appears.

Thanks for capturing this Creeps! As I was saying, it's hard to get good video like this because for some reason playing back a track for the F-14 is always messed up--you crash into the back of the boat even if you had a three wire, you get shot down even though you killed the bandit group. So getting actual footage without it being borked is great.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Haha. Was worth bailing on my lost F18 just to get a front row seat. I rarely do the replays because of the fast forward bug. Hopefully they will fix that some day.