Intro Hop with Potential New RLG DCS Simmer

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Intro Hop with Potential New RLG DCS Simmer

Post by Bones »

DId a fam hop with the potential FNG. He flies the Tomcat primarily, I hopped in the RIO seat.

Afterwards, we did a section of F-14s 2v2 against MiG-29s.

Round 1:

Round 2:

We flew with his machine hosting as server. He typically has all labels off and no external views/weapons views. Didn't check F10 map. He also doesn't usually use labels. Depends on the mission and what he is trying to accomplish with it. I'm used to labels and I think it's fair for reasons we already have discussed, so it was a challenge to fly without labels, but I guess it got me better at my tally ho game! So far I think he knows his stuff pretty well, and has some good working knowledge of tactics and procedures. Very easy going and laid back. I'm going to fly a few more times with him, maybe in the F/A-18C.

He also does alot of mission building. From my talks with him, he really knows alot about it and is good at making missions that are well balanced and keep good things in mind like how long the mission is to account for time people have or the amount of people playing.

He has a Discord channel too that has some pretty good resources.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: Intro Hop with Potential New RLG DCS Simmer

Post by Bones »

Another:

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Re: Intro Hop with Potential New RLG DCS Simmer

Post by Hammer »

Hopefully he would be OK with 'dumming down' to our level. Probably worth a conversation with him.
Helmut