Dudes! I Can't Believe It!

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Dudes! I Can't Believe It!

Post by Bones »

I just in-flight refueled in an F-16! It wasn't pretty, but I took on some fuel. Soon I'll be at a point where I can take the entire fuel transfer; this time I didn't have time to finish, was in a bit of a rush.

**Edit=I just looked at the video again and I noticed that "AR/NWS" changed to "DISC" while I was still connected, so as it turns out, I DID get a full fuel transfer, yay!

Excuse the long pause as I paused the sim to remind myself what the little lights under the KC-135 mean again.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: Dudes! I Can't Believe It!

Post by Bones »

Here are other attempts, both that were thwarted by rogue AIs.

As it turns out I may not have actually gotten a full fuel transfer after all on the last post, as the tanker didn't say "transfer complete." I did, however have them say it in the second video, so yes, I finally have OFFICIALLY gotten a full fuel transfer in an F-16!

Mishap at 3:35

Full Fuel at 8:30! Mishap at 24:36!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot