Won't be on tonight 9/25

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Won't be on tonight 9/25

Post by Grifter »

Hi guys,

I had hoped to make it tonight, but I'm still grading papers and haven't had dinner yet. I'm also just wiped out. I was out late last night for "Back to School" night and so I'm still feeling jet lagged from that. Sorry, I will try to make it next week.

Grif.

EDIT: I'm also going to add that the growing demands in work/life are such that I just can't commit to showing up weekly at this time. I will do my best log on, but don't expect to see me every Wednesday night. I appreciate you guys understanding.
Xpendable

Re: Won't be on tonight 9/25

Post by Xpendable »

I totally get that. Wednesdays have become pretty busy for me as well. I have to race home from downtown Chicago (I have to get on a shuttle bus, then get on a train, then get in my car), run inside and put my son's cleats on his feet and drive him to flag football practice. That doesn't end until our mission time begins, so that's why I have been late lately. Also without any dinner. Also while flag football is going on, one of my daughters has soccer. Fortunately my wife is handling that. Then that daughter and another daughter have a dance class together right in the middle of our mission, and I usually have to run them over and drop them off for that. And of course that's on the other side of town, and sometimes I get stopped by a train in both directions!

Bottom line is, it will be that way probably until November. I will do the best I can with the time I have, LOL!
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

The struggle is real, especially if you're a parent! Totally empathize, although I have no children of my own. Just a stack essays that I just finished. I refuse to go without dinner, and so you're a saint in my book. I'm zonked. I will try to make it next week.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hey Grifter, no need to say sorry. What we do here (PC gaming) is just a hobby that we do for fun and that’s it. Having said that, I hope to see you next week!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

My October plans changed again. looks like next time I'll be on RON for Tuesday nights or DCS on Wednesdays will be in November.

Grifter: I'll be in Salt Lake City. Any light hiking recommendations? I looked up Arches Nat'l Park but its like 4 hours away.