Wed 3 Mar - Shipping strike

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Wed 3 Mar - Shipping strike

Post by Hammer »

The 3 ship patrol of the coast of Gudauta-Sukhumi is proving to be a larger threat to our aircraft that previously thought. It needs to be destroyed or brought to non-operational capability. They are patrolling 5-10 miles off the coast between Gudauta and Sukhumi.

After dealing with the warship patrol, the Gudauta SA-10 site needs finishing off. We were unable to effectively attack it in the last sortie due to the warship patrol and enemy air activity. Thankfully Rust managed to destroy the SA-13 site at Gumista after Hammer drew some missiles out of them.

A dedicated CAP flight (or two!) will be needed to protect both strike missions.
anti-shipGudauta.png
anti-ship2.png
anti-ship1.png
3b.SA-10-Gudauta2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Helmut
Grifter

Re: Wed 3 Mar - Shipping strike

Post by Grifter »

I'm happy to join Neptune and then contribute to Ares as fuel allows. Second hop I can fly Ares while someone else strikes.
Jedi Master

Re: Wed 3 Mar - Shipping strike

Post by Jedi Master »

I can also do Neptune at first. I had some success with the Harpoons last week, I need to brush up on the particulars as only 50% went where they were supposed to, and I plan to have better results next time.
The Jedi Master