Monday May 31

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

gravyy

Monday May 31

Post by gravyy »

Can we do DCS Monday? I've been spending more time in the A-10 and would love to get some stick time.

I would like to request you add the A-10C II if you can in Mission Editor

With Monday being labor day seems fitting for DCS
Hammer

Re: Monday May 31

Post by Hammer »

or ARMA. :D

let's see how many people show up due to the holiday. i will add a-10 II, i know I have put it into the Clearfield mission we have been flying. the issue is its speed to get to targets, the hornets usually get there faster. we can get something going for sure, maybe we will try a TTI mission and create targets on the fly. those missions i would need to check for a-10 II. time is a limitation right now, so no promises for Monday.
Helmut
gravyy

Post by gravyy »

Fair enough. Been running some maverick and brrrrttttt sorties in a Mission Editor I built today.

Mavs are fun! Brrrrrttttttttt is more fun.

Yes, A-10 is slow, but I'll get logged in and get on station while I wait the 45 mins it takes everyone else to get airborne and form up

...just saying.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I may not make it tonight. If I do, I will log on between 9-9:30 EDT. Depends on how the Bruins are doing. I plan on watching the game. If they are clearly losing I'll join up.

I do agree with Gravvy, it takes us too long to get organized in ARMA and in DCS. Though, to push back a little bit, I don't think it takes us forty-five minutes to get in the air in DCS. Maybe ten to fifteen minutes tops unless someone is having technical difficulties, ie. *F-14 module often freezes game and requires restart on first jump into cockpit* Even so, Gravvy is right about there being a delay and it would be helpful if we could minimize it somehow for those of us who need to be getting to bed at a more civilized hour because we have work in the morning.

I'm open to suggestions as to how we can move a bit quicker at the beginning of the night so that we more time in playing than sitting around waiting. Being organized is key and using the forums to create that organization prior to mission night seems like the best approach; however, I don't believe everyone reads the forums before showing up to mission night and so there is a lot of explanation required.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

ensure DCS is updated
Helmut