Wed Aug 4 DCS

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Wed Aug 4 DCS

Post by Hammer »

same time as always, do you all want to continue with the NTTR mission or fly Syria TTI perhaps?

again, I may not be on. not sure yet.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Re: Wed Aug 4 DCS

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I wouldn't mind trying Syria. I'll see you guys tonight.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Gator and I tried to do Syria on Monday night but he ran into monitor issues. Hopefully he has that fixed now.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I'll be on tonight for a bit. Either is fine with me...
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I should be on tonight. Either is fine, but I think Syria TTI is preferable.
Bones

Post by Bones »

This flight went pretty well. Grifter and I, in the Tomcat, were able to rack up 6 kills in one flight.It was pretty epic since I had only the keyboard to do controls in the backseat and no TrackIR for keeping good tallies. Unfortunately we came in too low in the groove and though we tried to abort, we went into the drink. I punched us out but we didn’t make it. We were splashes on the starboard stern.

Ah well.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yes I am way out of practice landing. Sorry Bones! I plan to renew practice when I get back. Need to talk Hammer about regressing my throttle too. Dampening grease is proving to be a hindrance too. Some ppl like it but I found that I don’t.