Mon, 30 May, DCS

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Mon, 30 May, DCS

Post by Hammer »

is anyone actually going to be around on the Holiday evening/night?

role call...
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Re: Mon, 30 May, DCS

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hammer wrote:
27 May 2022, 10:38
is anyone actually going to be around on the Holiday evening/night?

role call...
Yes and no. I won't be doing RLG stuff Monday night but I'll be doing my usual ArmA 3 SimHQ stuff. PDT_Armataz_01_14
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I forgot that it was a holiday. Depends on what time we get in from the trail, but if we get home early enough I should be on.
gravyy

Post by gravyy »

Tentative.

Getting DCS reinstalled again after having to wipe my laptop. Long story.

Also haven't touched DCS since August last year so I'll be n00b all over again.

Fingers crossed.. I missed flying with you guys
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

hopefully you can make it gravyy! Grifter as well. anyone else?
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

I plan to be on!

I was also thinking, since it's training night usually...

Grifter's incident last WEd where he couldn't get the TPOD to send coordinates to the JDAMs, but found out later it was an honest user error made me think we start to forget key things like that from not using them a while. Maybe Monday night would be a good time to focus on a subject, such as GPS strike, or buddy lasing, or what have you and just run drills on it over and over to keep the skills sharp, Then Wed is actual mission for real night.

Just a thought.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it because I am seeing the new Top Gun Maverick movie Monday night.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Hey all,

Good chance I am not making it tonight because I had a miserable night's sleep at the tent platforms last night just below Mount Liberty. It was first outing of the season and we were testing a new tent. But, it wasn't even that so much as it was getting back into the routine of sleeping in a tent, and how I go about that comfortably. So, if I'm feeling up to it I'll log on, but I have an early start in the morning and I need my shuteye. I hate missing Monday nights because I value the training, but as of late it's proving difficult for me to make it due to lack of sleep. My apologies. I should be on Wednesday night without issue.

Grifter.