DCS 5/31 session

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

DCS 5/31 session

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Looking forward to some good flying tonight! Jedi will not be there since he is out of town on a cruise.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Re: DCS 5/31 session

Post by Bones »

I should be there. Should be interesting, I've spent most of my time outside since the weather is finally nice, so I haven't flown DCS since Saturday...!

I know, shocker, right?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
31 May 2023, 06:18
I should be there. Should be interesting, I've spent most of my time outside since the weather is finally nice, so I haven't flown DCS since Saturday...!

I know, shocker, right?

v6,
boNes
I don't have that problem where I live since I only have two seasons: Hot Summer and Not as Hot Summer.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

I should be on tonight. In Chicago, we have exactly 2 seasons: Winter & Construction.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Xpendable wrote:
31 May 2023, 11:05
I should be on tonight. In Chicago, we have exactly 2 seasons: Winter & Construction.
Beat me to it!

The Kennedy is a dreadful mess right now...

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot