Off of Online Simming Again

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Off of Online Simming Again

Post by Bones »

This week and next I will most likely not be simming with you all. Some of the family that we visited in Poland arrived here yesterday so we will be busy hosting them for the next 2 weeks. If stars align where I am able to fly with you, I will. Until then, see you in a couple of weeks!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Off of Online Simming Again

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 06:02
This week and next I will most likely not be simming with you all. Some of the family that we visited in Poland arrived here yesterday so we will be busy hosting them for the next 2 weeks. If stars align where I am able to fly with you, I will. Until then, see you in a couple of weeks!

v6,
boNes

Have a great time with the family bones! I'll see you in 2 weeks.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Thanks! It's interesting to see their first impressions of Chicago and the US in general.

For instance, one of them said, "Everything here is so massive. I don't mean just things like SUVs, but even a simple sedan is much larger than a European one."

They also got a kick out of carpeting. They were pressing their feet on and off of it and saying, "Ooo...squishy!"

I can't wait to see their faces when I take them to see the skyscrapers, especially the Sears Tower.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 06:29
Thanks! It's interesting to see their first impressions of Chicago and the US in general.

For instance, one of them said, "Everything here is so massive. I don't mean just things like SUVs, but even a simple sedan is much larger than a European one."

They also got a kick out of carpeting. They were pressing their feet on and off of it and saying, "Ooo...squishy!"

I can't wait to see their faces when I take them to see the skyscrapers, especially the Sears Tower.

v6,
boNes
Ah, so I take it then that carpets in Poland are usually the cheap motel kind? Meaning very hard and probably musty smelling too? PDT_Armataz_01_14
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

No, they don't really do carpets. It's almost always hardwood floors with Persian rugs.

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 08:10
No, they don't really do carpets. It's almost always hardwood floors with Persian rugs.

v6,
boNes
Ah ok, good to know in case I ever visit Poland. PDT_Armataz_01_01
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Have a great time with them. Your house will be quite lively!
Bones

Post by Bones »

Cr33p3r wrote:
22 Aug 2023, 04:09
Have a great time with them. Your house will be quite lively!
Thanks! It is VERY crowded right now.

Here is a pic from last night when i took them downtown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That's a fantastic photo bones!