I'm back

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

I'm back

Post by Grifter »

Hey all,

Well, we're back from our summer adventures. We had a lot of fun, although not everything went according to plan. Suffice it to say that we really enjoyed Colorado and plan on returning next summer to do more backpacking out there. It's really, really beautiful and well worth considering if you're ever interesting in doing some hiking or backpacking.

I'm back to work now too. I should be on Wednesday night to fly with you all. I'd log on tonight, but I'm prepping a lot for our first few days with students and so I'll be eating dinner and then off to bed.

See you guys Wednesday.

Grif.
PanzerMeyer

Re: I'm back

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Welcome back Grifter! Are you coming at 8 or 9 for the DCS Wednesday sessions?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Welcome back! I'm glad there are no Cocaine Bears running around with Grifter body parts in their stomachs.

Looking forward to flying with you again. I won't be able to make it this week as some of the in-laws we visited in Poland over the summer came here and we are entertaining them now. Afterwards I should have my rusty butt back in action for you all.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Welcome back Grifter! Glad you guys had a nice summer.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Guys,

I think I'm going to come back starting next Monday night and Wednesday night instead. I should've known better, but I'm eager to get back into the sim. Just had the kids today and so I had jitters last night. Since I didn't sleep well, I need to get some shuteye tonight. Got to teach again tomorrow.

Thanks,

Grifter