What is going on with Xpendable?

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Xpendable

What is going on with Xpendable?

Post by Xpendable »

Sorry, guys. Life has gotten crazy lately. Every week for the past month I have planned to be here and then I am unable. A lot has been going on. The kids started school, and there have been curriculum nights for parents to attend (have another one tonight). Fall Softball has started for 2 of my girls resulting in practices and games that interfere with my schedule. We adopted a puppy 2 weeks ago (was 8 weeks old then). I bought a new (to me) 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and have been customizing little things here and there. I haven't touched by Harrier cockpit in months, and have less than 30 minutes in DCS flight time over the past 4 weeks. I miss it terribly and I am sure I am rusty as heck. I just have not been able to find time. I can't even fly with my around the world friends early in the morning because I have to be up with the puppy and have to watch him every second. Looking forward to when he's potty trained and not eating everything, LOL. Here are a few pictures...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xpendable

Re: What is going on with Xpendable?

Post by Xpendable »

Internal trim mods. I needed a little more color I guess!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Great looking family Xpen and thanks for sharing the photos!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

You were missed last night. Great pic and what a crew you have! Adding a dog is already like adding a toddler to the family. Hang in there! I think we have all heek hit or miss this summer. My last 4 months have been crazy too.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Cute puppy! Looks like you're a lucky man with a lovely family. :-)

Looking forward to having you back flying bomb runs when you got the time.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Awesome family pic and that some big changes in a couple weeks.

Puppies are great. It'll be a while before its good to go without mid-night poops and pees. I dont miss those days. Jeeps looks great.

What kind of dog is it?
My dog Milo turns 6 today... I wish he was still a puppy.... PDT_Armataz_01_09
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Happy birthday Milo!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Archie (his name) is a Labahoula. Most people have never heard of that. Mix between a Labrador retriever and a Louisiana Catahoula Leopard dog. Most people have never heard of a Catahoula either, lol.

He will eventually be somewhere between 60 and 100 pounds. We got to see some video of him and his 6 brothers the day he was born, and a few videos of him growing in those first 8 weeks. His mother came to the shelter pregnant, and a foster family took her in so she could have her puppies. The father was the Catahoula but he is unknown.