Won't be on Valentine's Day`

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Won't be on Valentine's Day`

Post by Grifter »

Hi gang,

Because it's Valentine's Day and my wife we'll be off work early, I won't be on Wednesday evening. If anyone wants to fly Thursday night, I might be able to make it, but it's proving a real busy week as we prepare for major backpacks next week and dealing with some other obligations. Let me know if you're up for some training flights Thursday night.

Grif.
PanzerMeyer

Re: Won't be on Valentine's Day`

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Have a great Valentine's Day Grifter and I'll see you next week.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh, that's right, mission night falls on Valentine's Day. Not Valentine's Day massacre for us!

So that means if I am on, it will not be until later.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I also will not be on since its Vday, despite finally feeling well enough to be there. I would be open to Thurs night though too.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

If most of you want to reschedule DCS flight night to Thursday I'm good with that.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

OK, all. Let's say Thu night. I have been flying a couple of guys on Thu nights on their Foothold mission and we can fly that mission with them. I will put the latest save up on the server so we can fly it via RLG. They have actually flown with us before but not as often as Wed nights are not good for them.

Panzer, I am having Recluse add a Ka-50 cold start so that you can rearm.

There are also Apaches and C-130s so that we can fly and take ground. Wingy flies the C-130 well so he can help out with that along with Creeper/Trichome/Panzer in a helo if need be. Or if Creeper wants to try his hand on the C-130 since he volunteered to learn it.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Thanks bones! I appreciate it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hey Panzer,

I found out that to take a base with the Ka-50 you have to have it loaded with "cargo." The mission slot is set to allow Ka-50s for "logistics" purpose which means you're set but the Ka-50 might be a lot to handle with a cargo load so be prepared to have fun flying it.

v6,
boNes
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

I also was not going to be able to make it on Wednesday because my family (minus me) leaves Wednesday night for an overnight drive from Chicago to Panama City, Florida. They do it every year. Anyway, Thursday evening is wide open for me, so I should be able to join you then.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
13 Feb 2024, 12:29
Hey Panzer,

I found out that to take a base with the Ka-50 you have to have it loaded with "cargo." The mission slot is set to allow Ka-50s for "logistics" purpose which means you're set but the Ka-50 might be a lot to handle with a cargo load so be prepared to have fun flying it.

v6,
boNes

I'm not really interested in flying the KA-50 with cargo. I'll be flying it with a combat load-out only.
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 03:21
Bones wrote:
13 Feb 2024, 12:29
Hey Panzer,

v6,
boNes

I'm not really interested in flying the KA-50 with cargo. I'll be flying it with a combat load-out only.
OK, then unless we fly with Wingy and/or Recluse, or someone learns to fly the C-130 or OV-10 or another helo, we cannot take airbases.

v6,
boNes
Wingnuts

Post by Wingnuts »

boNes I'll be there, though I don't want to be in "Dumpster 1-1" all night. Look forward to flying with the group again.
Wingy
Recluse

Post by Recluse »

Happy to fly the C130, UH-60L or OV-10 as required for base capture.

With a large crew it would be possible to have dedicated SEAD/DEAD/CAP/STRIKE/TRANSPORT groups.

The next base in line, Kutaisi, has a lot of units, but is very close to Senaki, so the sortie rate would be very high...and it is close enough for the slow transports/helos to get there before reinforcements arrive, or CAP flights to take off to engage enemy helos.