Wed Night DCS 022124

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Wed Night DCS 022124

Post by Bones »

Please join us for mission night on 02.21.24 at 2000 Eastern. The server hopefully will be behaving then; I am testing it right now.

For anyone available we will also be flying a mission on Thu 1900 Eastern and Friday 2100 Eastern and Sunday 1900 Eastern.

Thanks!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Wed Night DCS 022124

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll be there! See you guys soon.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Re: Wed Night DCS 022124

Post by Bones »

I did some testing last night. It seemed OK, although I was working the convoy that we were attacking at last play and was able to destroy most of them on my own and then suddenly another convoy appeared out of nowhere. I'm not sure if that's just mission scripting spawn or not but I found it odd. Well I was able to hit them too, and stop their advance, but they will start up again.

Other than that I didn't notice any lag. Hammer increased resources for the CPU for the server. The only rubber banding I saw was slight amounts on the deck crew as they walked to their station, then it disappeared. The only caveat is that I was by myself; this could change with multiple players. So, if anyone is free tonight for a little bit (maybe before or after Ready or Not) maybe we can test it out?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot