Wednesday Night Flying

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Wednesday Night Flying

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Who will be making it for flying tonight? I'll be on the server at 8 EDT.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Re: Wednesday Night Flying

Post by Bones »

I will be there!

We have a critical stage in the mission. Over at Delta, we were able to turn it neutral. However, a KA-50 was last seen headed over there to resupply. If it makes it, Delta will be red again. We have to get over there and stop that KA-50, or if it makes it, we have to hit that site to neutral again and immediately get a C-130/UH-60/Bronco etc over there to claim it.

The biggest problem is that Aleppo is just east of Delta and that is where the KA-50s and Mi-8s to resupply Delta come from.

So in case Delta falls again, we need a group to hit Delta, a group to take Delta, and a group to perform CAP in the area to keep resupply away and to keep enemy aircraft from shooting down the C-130/UH-60.

It won't be easy but it's doable if we work together as a team.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Sounds good bones but what you described sounds like a tall order unless we have a really good turnout tonight!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Yes, but if anything we can hit Aleppo as much as possible and then if Wingy is with us he can order an arty strike to finish them off then we can occupy it.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

We ended up doing well since we had a decent turnout. PDT_Armataz_01_01