Any interest in flying this again?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Any interest in flying this again?

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Both Jedi and I fly IL-2 on occasion and the sim has really been improved with the last few updates. There's even WWI planes and maps now available if you buy the Flying Circus DLC's.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Re: Any interest in flying this again?

Post by Hammer »

If I had more time I would definitely be interested. I just do not have the time available. Interestingly, I started flying again with you all and IL2 because I did not have that much time! And I definitely love WW1 planes; remember Red Baron 3D?
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yup, I played the heck out of Red Baron 3D! I also played the original Red Baron from Dynamix.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I just picked this up off Steam the other day. It was like 80% off. Im going to try and sort out the setting and binding this week sometime. Im open to playing this as well....
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Sounds good Trichome! I'll be curious to hear your input after you've had a chance to play the sim for a bit.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
18 Aug 2021, 06:50
Sounds good Trichome! I'll be curious to hear your input after you've had a chance to play the sim for a bit.
Will do... I picked up the Hurricane and Spitfire also.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Trichome, what did you purchase? IL2 BoS stuff or Flying Circus? I will likely buy Flying Circus Volume 1 as it is inexpensive and to support the team making more flight sim stuff.
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hammer wrote:
18 Aug 2021, 14:30
Trichome, what did you purchase? IL2 BoS stuff or Flying Circus? I will likely buy Flying Circus Volume 1 as it is inexpensive and to support the team making more flight sim stuff.
It picked up just IL2: BoS (85% off actually!) I can grab Flying Circus Volume 1 also if needed. Its 66% off so now is a good time to grab it I guess.....
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i would say probably not needed. i do not know how many have it yet or are even interested. i will start a thread.

but if you want to support flight sim devs, then maybe.
Helmut
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I have everything they've released except Tank Crew and the ground vehicles, and the Ju-52 and U-2VS (neither of which interested me).

It's really a great sim.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll be buying FC II today.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

It's really coming along. The latest patch is supposed to have corrected to some degree the easily-damaged control cable issue, where it seemed like if your plane was hit you had a 50% chance of losing control of one or more surfaces.
The Jedi Master