Stick Settings and Info

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

Stick Settings and Info

Post by Buffalo Six »

Grifter last night was asking about stick settings for IL2. I went back thru the posts in here to find what I posted like a year ago and found the link was "404'd"

So I looked a little harder and found it again with a working link

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name ... ow&kid=261

Anyway, Grifter see if those help....try nulling them out a little more, as i said I have my sticks set (using the CH stick software) at 80% for elevators and roll and in game I think I used crazyIvans setting as a base and nulled them a little more. With my sticks thus, the P40E flys like a champ, and the 'Stang and Corsair are not in perpetual accelerated stalls all the time.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Thanks man. I look them over and see if I can't null out my stick.
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

I just spent about 30 mins in a rolling furball in my F4F-3 with a shotoai of Zekes.....started out at 12,000, my wingman did something dumb and got smoked so I ended up on the deck alone with 3, flamed one early, then proceeded tp dance with the 2 who were trying to drag and bag me (this AI beta mod is wicked cool) until I hammered one and he went home. The last one ended up in a rolling scissors all over the place going head to head at the cross, both of us went dry about the same time, a waggle of wings (me) and home to the Lex, where I caught a 3 wire.

never stalled it once by overcooking the AoA, nulling the sticks out helps a TON