IL-2 Question

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

IL-2 Question

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Who still has IL-2 installed besides me and Jedi Master?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Re: IL-2 Question

Post by Softball »

I do not, but I can get it installed. :)

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

I still have like 4 versions installed, havent flown in ages......will be like a noob again.

Remind me, which button fires phasers? and how do I rotate the shield frequency?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Buffalo Six wrote:I still have like 4 versions installed, havent flown in ages......will be like a noob again.

Remind me, which button fires phasers? and how do I rotate the shield frequency?
LOL

The MMO disease took you away from flying huh? ;-)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Post by Softball »

Not to derail this thread or anything, but I really need to get back into playing STO. I do have a lifetime membership, lol.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

So if the question is who still has IL2 installed and wants to fly some IL2, Which version are we supposed to have 1946 with the patch ie standard or with mods and certain campaigns installed? and don't be too nerdy with the answer Panzer! don't want you getting too excited PDT_Armataz_01_27 .
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nemisis wrote:So if the question is who still has IL2 installed and wants to fly some IL2, Which version are we supposed to have 1946 with the patch ie standard or with mods and certain campaigns installed? and don't be too nerdy with the answer Panzer! don't want you getting too excited PDT_Armataz_01_27 .

LOL I'm just flying the standard IL-2 1946 with the 4.09m patch. That's it. I dont really see any mods being necessary since we've not flown this sim as a group for so long now anyway and throwing mods into the mix will just complicate things.
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

PanzerMeyer wrote: throwing mods into the mix will just complicate things.
Very Un-Nerd like how boring.

Well that being the case i still have that standard install on my system but on checking it it hasn't been used since November last year. So would not mind a flight in IL2 again but going to see if i can get more practice flying the KA-50 offline during the week as i only really get the chance just before our Wednesday flights
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nemisis wrote: So would not mind a flight in IL2 again but going to see if i can get more practice flying the KA-50 offline during the week as i only really get the chance just before our Wednesday flights
Oh that's fine. There's no rush with IL-2. I just would like to fly it with the RLG group some time in the future. For now the priority is Black Shark!