IL2 flights...

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

IL2 flights...

Post by Hammer »

I would like to start an online coop campaign for us in IL2. I have the dynamic generator tool to do so...

Some questions:

Russian or German?

Which campaign? If you do not know the campaigns, early, mid or late war?
Helmut
Softball

IL2

Post by Softball »

You forgot one question, IL2 or IL2:FB?

I am game for either, I have both. :)

As far as sides, I would say let's try Russians(Allies) first, start at the beginning of the campaign and see how far we can get.

I REALLY liked the MP co-op F4 campaign we played last week, but I think it will be too unstable with the number of units and players that would be involved. :(

When will this take place, Monday nights?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Gator

Post by Gator »

I'm up for it. Russian. Early.

We could play tonight ... if not the campaign, at least just a little flying to get the skills up.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Thanks to Madrus I have IL2 now too. I would be up for playing a campaign in this game, but would that mean we would'nt play an f4 campaign, say on tuesdays? I would really like to get some F4 in this summer since I miss so much of it during the school year. Damn it all. {off topic} >Well, things seem to be getting better with each passing year, so perhaps next I will be able to get into some more F4 action. I'm still trying to get some eastern flights of f4 and f18 going, but having a little trouble even now with work. It should pick up soon however. This is my last week of work for two months thank heavens.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Did not forget - Subject says it: IL2

I am not touching FB until the patch is out...and that has been the WOF stance as well - start with IL2, FB later when we get enough interest in the era/sim. Of course you can fly that if you prefer...

This would be Monday eves. Falcon would still take place Tue eves. I think Falcon campaign would be stable enough if hoster has more RAM. Madrus will try hosting the next session to see if that holds true. I will send him the saved campaign...
Helmut