DCG

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

DCG

Post by Grifter »

I downloaded the DCG, but I'm unsure what mode you guys run it in. Do you use Manual or Full Auto generation Custom Campaign or?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

right now both of us run it in manual mode, with online coop selected.

i just posted two problems on Paul's tech support forums, we will probably have an answer tomorrow night or sooner...
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

looks like we need to ensure that delay start times in options is not selected... that causes the mid mission spawns of aircraft.

also, for briefings to transfer, we all need to disconnect and reconnect every mission. it is an il2 problem.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

How can I start a missioin in the air? Where and what choices do I need to make? I'm referrring to offline play - so I can get some extra practice in. I haven't been doing too well really and I need to practise a bit more.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

well are you asking where the setting is in game or in DCG?
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

If I don't need to use DCG, then I'd rather not - it's only for offline practice anyway.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

There is an option in the difficulty settings to turn off/on the landings/takeoffs. Try looking in there. Or you can just go into quick mission editor and create a mission. You'll always start in the air then.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay mate thanx, I obviously just missed that option then.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

so why was this posted in the DCG topic??? 8O :roll:
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well lemme see now? Hmm m m mm . . . . . . . I think, because I know it's been done in DCG for our multiplayer games, and I didn't initially find it in the single player side of things, so considered it may have been necessary to hacve DCG or some other 3rd party proggy to be able to access that option. I'm sure there was something else that made me think DCG too, but that was the main reason really.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

well at any rate, it should be in player settings or options or some other
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I found it, and will no doubt spend more time practising now that I don't have to worry about taking-off. 8)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

WRONG!!! would you please just get some rudder pedals!!! just think, the quid you spent on DW and SH3 would have pretty much had them for you... :twisted:
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Dude, don't go there - I have already added that little cost up. I have a few things on the "I want one" list right now. My new putter is sat in the shop waiting for me to collect, and Kerrie is griping about not picking it up until after the hockey tourney weekend after next. When I think about the 'lost' money on those two titles it makes me mad. Don't get me wrong, I would have eventually got them anyway - but when I look at the drama with them, and then consider what my priorities were anyway, I realise it would have been better to do things the other way round. In my defence though, the hockey tourney was supposed to be a 'no-go', and was initially cancelled. But I just couldn't say no when they got it off the ground finally, especially given that they are not having such a great season, and the lil' guy has put a lot of effort into doing his bit for the team - credit due and all that! And the kids really should be a priority anyway regardless of whether he's earned it or not, eh?!