Finally created the "perfect" campaign

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Finally created the "perfect" campaign

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ok, I'm thinking of sending the campaign file to Steel so he can check it out himself but I think I may have finally created a campaign which is free of bugs and issues. It's set in the Pacific 1944 as US Marines. Would we like to try this campaign this week? I'll email it to you tonight Steel.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well, lookslike it's no more lone wolf stuff if we're going in to bat against bloody zeros again.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I'm all for it. But I do hope that we can stick to one campaign through it's enitety. Of course, I know a lot of the campaigns we began died because of corrupt files and computer errors. I do hope that we can see one through to completion. any chance that patch will come out soon so the Zeros are flown by Agent Smiths?
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Patch ETA is early June, last I heard.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Really can't wait. I don't mind the fact that we'll be afforded no favours by the game, as long as the bloody AI are made to conform, that in itself will make things more acceptable. The sooner the better IMHO.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes - first week of June after Oleg is back from a much needed vacation/r&r (car accidents...).
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Bet he's feeling bloody lucky, poor bastard! Two accidents in as many weeks - I'd be locking myself in the damn bathroom all day. :lol:
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Actually, the accidents were 2 DAYS in a row.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

In as many days? Jeez!