Party Ribs

Projects, "toy" collections, etc.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Post by Falker »

We're in the pipe , five by five.
Falker

Post by Falker »

Aye I miss Kodi and Hudson too. I have kept asking Steel to expand the forum or sign up for a league so that we can meet new and interesting people. . It’s a think tank people , I don’t know why no one else gets this concept. Without people to talk to or chat with , RLG will meet it’s end.

And I got BBQ ribs on the grill right now! Lol. I wanted to thank Buff and DA for a few good tips when it comes to having a Bar B Que. I talked to my (behind the counter) butcher today and he gave me the low down on the different types of meats there is and how unlike they are from each other. I’ll post it sometime later because it would take awhile to explain.

Hey DA your alright in my book bro. If I ever get back to Chicago , Will go for a quick game on the back 9. I’m actually a good golfer myself. Although 18 holes is a bit much when it’s to hot out. Last time I grabbed a cold beer at the 12th hole and by the time I made it to the 16th hole I was off my game. :)

I just got back from Louisiana and there are lots of black people out there who are damn nice to ya. Sorry , no disrespect , I’m a mix puppy with several different cultures in me so I was lost for awhile until I figured out that I’m an American , and I’ll let it go at that. But , I’ll have no problem labeling people for their skin color. =P Anyway , they got some real good people out in Louisiana. I got me some Sol food out there and a Colt 45 to flush it down. It was Jamming. I told this story to the coolest black guy out there and he corrected me…. He said it was Bangin . Lol. I had allot of fun talking to him.

Well I’d better get my meat off the grill. I forgot what I came in here to say…. Oh yeah! I wanted to make fun of Jedi.

I meme I meme I

And…

I am a movie quote man!

Like I said , I’ll come back some day to explain the difference between New York , T-Bone- Spencer and Rebeye steak. Unless Buff beats me to it. That dude is smart as hell actually. I always thought he was trying to impress people with his post , but that’s just the way he is. A little envy there , yeah , but we've had a spat several years ago, it was conjured up by Hondo. I also Spat with Steel and Slamhammer here in the forums several times. Heh. It’s all water under the bridge now. I’ve known that guy here for about 7 years now and I would like to think that I could go to his house for a BBQ. We’ve moved on and have got over it. Everybody has different views and opinions that some other people need to see and hear it from someone else besides their own self. That’s why we’re here man. I’m glad you here too. I was going to make a comment about the puppet , but I’m going to leave it out of there. LMAO. It’s all good.
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

ok....I have no idea what your talking about Falker....so it's not an issue...

Difference between the cuts above is Ribeyes are tasty as hell and my preferred cut of steak, Tbones you pay for that bone, although they are also tasty. Spencer is cut from the rib is a lesser cut than the Ribeye, but still tasty. Try a flat iron cut sometime....tender as heck, and part of the sirloin
Falker

Post by Falker »

Yeah were cool. I just talk shit half the time heh. Actually I never Spat or argued with anyone here. I bitched and complained a few times and that was about it.

Anyway I just don’t want anymore cool people to leave here. I figured it’s up to me to find new members. Shit , that’s a tall order. I’d have to join a PC Gaming clan for a few months , and then get them to come over here like Justice Bringer did , and to post up once in awhile. Well that’s the way I see it. I don’t play WOW though. I don’t think I ever will : )

About them Bamboo Skewers. The ones I got a WallMart suck big time. The shrimp keeps spinning around on the skewer because it's a think round skewer that pokes a big hold in my shrimp and citrus fruit. Aye , I tried adding citrus fruit like lemon and orange bits to the skewer as well. I saw These at Amazon and I’m going to give it another try. They look alright.

About the Steak:

This is what my grocery store butcher said.

T-Bone is good. You take a T-bone and cut the T off it and if becomes a New York Steak.

Porterhouse is the same as a T-Bone Or New York steak only it’s felit/filey on one side to give it more taste.

Rib-eye steak is absoluly the best tasting steak there is. It has lots of flavor.

I never asked him about Spencer or Black Angus. I know I like Spencer though. So that my two cents without looking it up on google :)
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

What was Steel's response to your suggestion? Can you explain what this open forum would look like? I agree that more members is not necessarily a bad thing. Also, have you considered inviting folks to join RLG? Have them come and check us out, play with us, and possibly join?
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

Sorry Falker, you're still not getting a date; you're just not my type.
Falker

Post by Falker »

I don’t mean I miss ya like that dude =) lol But you ought to come by here more often and through down a post once in awhile.

Hey didn’t W.O.F. have a member here from S.W.A.T.?

<S>
Falker

Post by Falker »

Answer to Grifter’s question:

No I’m just sitting on my duff right now. Steel knows me well enough that he doesn’t take me too seriously. Lol =) I’ve delivered in the past a few times to try to get people to come in here and post up. I like this place and I would like to see it become more popular like it once was. With lots of different people coming and going too and fro from here on a regular basis. Honestly it’s just a dream…. I’ll post up in other forums sometimes but I’m just visiting. I don’t have a clan or another group that I hang out with. If I did , I would lead them to this place because I have a history here. This is where I feel comfortable..

Recently I’ve been thinking about joining another clan. I just have to figure out what game I’d like to go with. Once I do though I’ll keep good on my word and advertise RLG on my sig. It would take a few months before it catches on. Then main thing is , is that I don’t care for comms. I’d rather see who I’m talking too. I think I’d have to pay more for that. You see , ..after being an automotive service writer for several years , you get all kinds of people on the phone , who are not anything like they are in person. It’s like a hoax , or sham. I cant take anyone seriously or figure out the type of person they are unless I can see them as I talk to them. Maybe that makes some sense …

Anyway , we'll see what happens. It takes along time to find a worthy group. I might hit and miss for awhile before I find a good group of people to hang out with. Then I’ll tell them about RLG , and that’s for sure. I’ve made lots of friends here over the years , and even though they don’t post up as much , I’m sure they come by from time to time to check out the post.