Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Armed Assault

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That's it. I'm pre-ordering this game. Check out this screenshot. **drool**

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage ... 985p1.html

More info here:

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/713/713985p1.html
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yeah - but we all know in the long run it is the game itself and not the graphics that keeps us interested. i just really wish they would do something about the hit points for vehicles thing...that to me is the worst part of OFP.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yep! And we have GRAW to thank for that little lesson in our PC lives! Still, I admit it does look fairly good. But shouldn't this be a standard to be expected as a minimum?
Steel this hit points you refer to, I take you mean what's required to 'kill' that vehicle? So, if that is the case what is the problem they're having?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes - vehicles have a number of hit points, depending upon what you hit them with it does a number of hit points damage... not realistic - rounds should so penetration damage and penetrate a vehicle depnding upon th kinetic energy of the round vs the armor of the vehicle... that is the problem with the vehicle system overall...that and not enough detail in the modeling of the systems overall.
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

*cough* This should be in the OFP Section *cough* :roll:

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hey, SB, if you got something, don't come on here spreading it around - go see the doctor, eh? :lol:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05