Mods Link

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Mods Link

Post by KODIAK »

Hey guys,
Just thought I'd throw you a link for some GRAW mods, courtesy of a bud of mine on my Server+ course:
http://www.badssnipers.com

Enjoy! 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i did not really see any mods in my quick look...

they might be a good group to hook up with though. maybe you can interview the guy more to find out about their play style?

they also seem to play AA...
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Already done so. They play strictly sniping, no run'n'gun crap, you also need to have their mods installed to get on the server or it wont allow you access. And if I remember correctly it is necessary to register to reach the downloads page. They still also play original GR with IT, DS packs on a regular basis - maybe some of us would be interested in that too? I'll speak more with him next week, but if you want to post him any questions you think of in the meantime, he has registered here [BADS KILLA]. He said he'd look-in over the weekend, so he should see this post. From the chats we've had, sounds quite promising, especially for GRAW/GR. 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Thx for posting that info BADS-K, it's just what the guys are likely to ask me. :lol: Saves me fumbling the ball, and getting something wrong.
Now all I have to do is convince Nemisis to send me my GR stuff back. :shock: :roll: