New GRAW patch is out

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

New GRAW patch is out

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Patch

The Ghost Recon Website now features a new patch for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, advancing the warfighting shooter sequel to version 1.21. Word is: "Version 1.21 for GRAW PC has now been released, in this update there are two new gametypes, Hamburger Hill(HH) and Team Deathmatch(TDM), two brand new maps, some maps have also been added to multiple gamemodes and the editor has been updated to output maps to these modes."

you can get it at www.bluesnews.com
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Post by Softball »

Yipee, more DM stuff.

GRIN: Those COOP guys don't need any love, screw em. We got our money, what do we care? :roll:

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

If I ever meet the guys from GRIN, they'll get my fist crammed down their throats. I might even pull "A Temple of Doom" on em and pull out their beating hearts!!! Cuz that's what they did to me...scumbags. I want my coop correctly set up in this game....stupid jerks shouldn't promise something, even imply it, and then not give it. Be clear and stop jerking ppl around. Is this the last patch? Is this the big news they were promising? My god.
Gator

Post by Gator »

This is the "July" patch, a week late. It also contains coop fixes as well. They weren't specific in what I read. They only mentioned that they allow you to skip the mission insertion scripted parts at the beginning of the coop mission.

They promise more in their "August" patch, of course. They "say" that the August patch should take it to where they wanted it to be at release. That's really annoying, eh?

All in all, I still really enjoy this.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

for sale: 1 copy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter...
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

Steel, contact Bad Karma, he was asking me last night if anyone was selling their copy.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

my copy has become a good coster :P Actulay it got left in canada when I moved here. Was picking through what games to pack and that one just fell short. but guys if you find the patch actulay makes the game usefull I may have it shiped here. But my bet is its still not where it should be
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

sent him a PM
Helmut
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'm enjoying the SP for now.
It seems that although they're going to fix up coop, it got left for last. Of course, one of the early patches did enable the other maps in the game to be played coop, as well as some bug fixes. Right now, the thing is to enable the game to be played like old GR. There really aren't too many bugs with the existing coop.
Looking at the list of servers, there are a lot of people playing DM, TDM, and KOTH.
The Jedi Master