Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter 2 in stores

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

VEGETA

Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter 2 in stores

Post by VEGETA »

I was on the EB site and founf out that this is now available in stores. Is anyone even going to think about picking this up or is it just going to be ignored PDT_Armataz_01_12
Softball

Post by Softball »

*Covers ears* *Covers Eyes* La la la la la la la......

Biggest complaint I have seen so far is that you can't mix and match weapons and accessories. The new system uses "kits" that only allow fixed weapon/accessory combinations.

Other than a few other small complaints, it sounds like GRAW2 might be better than GRAW1. Read the info here: http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index. ... 45037&st=0

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

Last weekend my local Best Buy had a sign on the shelve saying that "due to manufacturers problems, GRAW 2 would not be availible until July 20th....I think they had an ad in the paper saying they had it for sale already.

I will be waiting to see if it will be getting support. Several big rumors are that Grin, has only 4 weeks to fix and patch everything and then thats it...Ubi is trying to RB6 vegas the GRAW series.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

what do u mean RB6 vegas the GRAW series ???
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

Sigh..... It means realease a fucked up bugged to death game like Rainbow6 Vegas and then provide vaporware support for it

Grim got gagged from using the gaming forums for GRAW2 by Ubi (prolly because they said something about the 4 week support deadline after release) and then Ubi got hammered for it, and rightfully so. Grin is no longer gagged but Ubi nor Grin has said the 4 weeks to fix the game period is a hoax or not....

Until I hear the game will be supported....I'll wait till it is in the bargin bin for 10 bucks.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

So what week 5 it will be in the bargin bins then right PDT_Armataz_01_12
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Both Jedi Master and I will be buying GRAW 2.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I already have it, but I've not tried it yet.
Looks like it has both "GRAW" coop and "OGR" coop in it, the difference that apparently this time "OGR" applies to the SP maps as well as "GRAW" coop, as opposed to GRAW 1 where OGR had separate maps. At least, that's what the manual led me to believe...I have to actually TRY the game first to see.
The Jedi Master
Gator

Post by Gator »

let us know, because I think that's the difference that actually makes a difference. In GRAW 1, the OGR maps were not well done (all community driven, right?) and all the campaign missions were GRAW coop. I think we'd all feel differently about GRAW1 if we could have played through the coop campaign without all the 4-player, leader dying, no respawn hassle. Still I'm not sure if it would make a difference with GRAW2 now that we all have Arma. It's unlikely to "take off" with our whole group.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver