Unreal Tournament III Demo

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Unreal Tournament III Demo

Post by Softball »

Yet another demo to try. This looks pretty damned nice.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrea ... alls;img;0

Same deal as CoD4 demo, need a GS account to DL from Gamespot.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I've played about 3 hours of the demo so far and you can count me in as a buyer of the full game! The Unreal 3 engine looks great and it also runs great on my current rig. The deathmatch and team deathmatch modes are fun but the vehicle CTF mode is my favorite.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

not really my gameplay style. i will probably wait until some mods are out for the game.
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I was a massive unreal player, had all the unreal tournament games so this is a must get
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

VEGETA wrote:I was a massive unreal player, had all the unreal tournament games so this is a must get
Jedi and I would most definitely like to play some online matches with you!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_tournament_3

INFO

Ad you would not have liked me in 200. I did so much invasion style of play that I was more or less untouchable. the group I was playing with even made our own creatures and such including the inviable warlord with nukes, and the OMG 5trillion 15 redeamers needed to kil warlord which we where still able to whoop. So neadless to ay I got to be a dam good twitch player in there to the poit of sidestepping missiles at last second lol.
Softball

Post by Softball »

I'm on the fence on whether to get UTIII. I may wait a bit and get it if it's on sale at GoGamer or something.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

So neadless to ay I got to be a dam good twitch player in there to the poit of sidestepping missiles at last second lol.
Bah, I'd still frag your ass. lol
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

First day its MINE. Its just a it moved kill it game. I use to use the last ones as study breaks. Pop onto a server for a 15 min map kill everyone, or in invasion servers all the monsters then go back to studying. Great game for fast games.