Tabula Rasa

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Tabula Rasa

Post by Softball »

Well hell, I picked this up yesterday. Tabula Rasa is a Sci-Fi based MMORPG, designed by Richard Garriott (Ultima Online creator). Some people say it feels like the movie "Starship Troopers", where you join the Allied Free Sentients (AFS) Army in a fight against a foe called the "Bane". The "Bane" is compromised of various alien races who are looking to take over the planet and destroy mankind.

You can read more about it here: TABULA RASA LINK

I am on the "ORION" server and my character name is "Zanden Staark"; I plan on making him a combat medic. In TR, your surname follows/stays with all of your characters, so you have to choose wisely. TR has an interesting feature called "cloning", where you can clone your character and you can create any other character class without having to level from the start. IE, your clone character starts at the level of your original character at the time of cloning. I have not tried this yet, but I will experiment with it later.

I will report back later when I have had more time behind the wheel.
Last edited by Softball on 08 Nov 2007, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

LOL! Another new game? You seriously need to win the Lottery so you can have all the time necessary to play your games. How many do you currently have installed? I think I have about 12 installed right now.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Post by Softball »

More than enough to keep me busy. :)

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG