UT3 sudreal server

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

VEGETA

UT3 sudreal server

Post by VEGETA »

Sticky please

ok first off there website is sudreal.org, if you sign up there make sure your state you know me GT_Hawk, and you are from rlgaming. Codeslave already knows you may be headed his way.

the game server is info is
Sudreal UT3 (invasion soon)
208.167.251.23:7777

It right now dose NOT show up on server lists as he has mods on there and epic needs to do more updating. So limited number of people right now.

to join follow this process

Press F10 to open the console, then type "open <ip>"
Now again can't add to favorites list as dam it epic still working on things. Tonight they will actulay have a alpha invasion mod uploaded to server about 7 pm, this will be a primary invasion server.

Now the people, good group, lots of the old sudrealers coming back, and the server was heavenly policed by admins, (I was one and expect to be one again) so don't worry about general public people. Worst case we would even lock down the server to specific people (rlgamers included).

I will keep this updated with things.
Last edited by VEGETA on 14 Dec 2007, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

ummm...make it a sticky yourself.
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

um how and I can do that ?
Softball

Post by Softball »

Use gum.

Wouldn't it be better if we told them we didn't know you? :P

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

nope not this time (that one bar in Canada yes yes it would) but no here say you are rlgaming if codeslve asks and its all good. Basically I got rlgaming a open ticket to sudreal.org. But like I said good group of people
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

edit the post, go to full edit, and click on the radio button that says sticky... you should do it when you make the original post...
Helmut