Graw 2 Ending (WARNING SPOILER IN THIS THREAD)

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Graw 2 Ending (WARNING SPOILER IN THIS THREAD)

Post by Grifter »

Ok, so I decide to take a break from grading and finish GRAW 2. I've been playing a mission or two a week for the last few months. I get to the end and target designate the missle. I make a mad dash for the surface but never quite get out before the bomb hits. I apparently survive? The chopper picks up my now charred corpse and I'm brought home? Is there another, alternate ending than this? I can't seem to quite make my way out of the silo. If there is an alternate ending, please do let me know.

By the way, the whole strategy of this mission is complete bull! The piss-poor drop zone---having to go into the missle bunker alone---no one assaults the missle control room????---having to designate a target but then running away rather than maintaining line of sight?!!!---you've used timed charges throughout the game, now you need an air strike???----hey didn't you just blow up a nuclear warhead??? I'm not so sure about that last one, maybe there is a failsafe? Even still! EGADS! GRIN didn't do their homework.
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

If we are talking about the same game I am at the part where I am supported by a M1 Abrahams, artillery and a video drone above.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

Hell I made it out the door into the street and STILL got the death ending....so....no....its another example of the.....oh never mind...that horse is dead
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

GRAW 2 sacrifices real world tactics in order to create a more "challenging" gaming experience. LOL
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I'd like to see the folks at GRIN enter a real life scenario with professionals-you know like airsoft- they could learn a thing or three. This was a fun shoot'em up but not very accurate.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

GRIN is Swedish. I've also heard from those on their beta testing teams that they don't listen because they think they know more than the players.
The Jedi Master