BF2?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

BF2?

Post by Hammer »

i have been playing BF2 again (single player) since the released the 1.50 patch (large). it includes the add on maps (maybe the whole addons, but at least the maps) for free.

i also installed the project reality latest release and it is pretty good actually. this is also large, especially if you get the single player/coop stuff.

is anyone interested? still have BF2? it actually runs very well on my laptop (7900 GS).
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I never did buy BF 2. It just never grabbed my attention enough. I much prefer the gameplay/style of Arma 2 anyway.
Softball

Post by Softball »

As much as I would like to play BF2 again, I think we have more than enough games on our plate right now. I would REALLY like to get back into ArmA 2 now that I have a computer that can run it properly.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Softball wrote:As much as I would like to play BF2 again, I think we have more than enough games on our plate right now. I would REALLY like to get back into ArmA 2 now that I have a computer that can run it properly.
I'll be home all day on Sunday if you want to do ArmA 2.
Softball

Post by Softball »

I won't be around during the day, going to my Dad's house. I was supposed to go today, but I got called into work due to a water leak in the roof. (It's raining in San Diego right now). Going to have breakfast and then who knows what. I'll login when I get home, hopefully we can do some kind of gaming.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG